Background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday

Wow, its Thursday already. This time last week I was happily ensconced in the Doubletree in Little Rock, enjoying that free cookie. And thanking the powers that be (you know who you are) that I made it down I-40 in one piece.


Tomorrow I leave at noon to go pick up my grandson from Kindergarten and spend the afternoon with him. He is out for parent teacher conferences, and his mommy (my daughter) has to DO parent teacher conferences, because that's what they pay her for. So we get to spend the afternoon together. I have no idea what we will do. Probably something that involves spending my money.





Oh well, what else are they for but to love and spoil, right?


Enjoy the weekend ahead and the unusually cool temperatures.


SG

No comments:

Post a Comment