Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What do I have to do?

to get a pepperoni pizza in this town?

Last night I left work, tired, blood sugar down, needed food. Craving pepperoini pizza, which Eureka Pizza advertises and fast and fresh, ready now or little wait. So I stop by, its on my way home...go in...ask for one. I am told by the girl behind the counter, it will be 30 minutes. I could go home and order it delivered from there in less time! No apologies, she was too busy being un-helpful and rude. So I left, went out to the Grill, one of my favorite places, who make very good pizza. Order one, few minutes later, they tell me they are out of pepperoni. Who runs out of pepperoni? This seems to be a problem at this place lately...

So I go back to town, and stop at Dominos...fast place, right? Ask the girl, how long to get a pepperoni pizza, and she says about 6 or 7 minutes. So I order one, and 5 minutes later, she still can't get this order into the computer. So she asks for help, and 3 minutes later, I tell them never mind and leave. By now it has been 30 minutes, so I go back over to Eureka. order a fast and fresh...and the guy (who is no better that the girl earlier) tells me they dont have any, and it will be 10 minutes. No apology, no offer to put my name on one like he did the young thing who ordered before me. So I went home and made myself some cheese nachos.

What do you have to do to get a pizza? I guess the answer is , go home, order it delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment