Background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday

I don't have a picture today for Outdoor Wednesday, although my daffodils are blooming!  I did add some more pictures of some tags I made for a couple of friends. 

I'm now making tags for Easter and Mother's Day for my friends.  This is a creative outlet I am really enjoying.  I am going to try to make sure my friends all get one so they know they are special to me. 
Go under my "TAGS" page at the top of this blog to see the new ones.  For some reason I am too challenged to get posts on these, so I just update them.  If anyone has a suggestion, I am certainly open to them.

I am off next week for vacation and I hope to get out in the yard to do some work.  I"ll take pictures!

SG

2 comments:

  1. Channeling Scarlett o'Hara must be intense!

    Who killed RHETT BUTLER? No one has written it until now: www.deathofrhett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Peter at times it is VERY intense! But I manage it quite well.

    I fully intend to read this blog of yours in its entirety on my upcoming week off during our spring break, maybe even before the annual trip to the horse races.

    This is very good! I can't wait to read it all!

    SG

    ReplyDelete