Background

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday and whats blooming now....

It's spring..I am sneezing, my eyes are watering and things like this are popping out all over:
I'm glad I live somewhre that I can find wildflowers without going very far!

And this is blooming in my yard this week:
My mother planted a lot of irises in the 70's and they are still around today for me to enjoy.

The yellow and purple regular iris are out now.  Later the purple dutch iris will come on, I love those little things.  These iris always remind me of my mother.

Enjoy more at:

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Love,
SG

2 comments:

  1. The weather looks great for gardening. And your mothers iris is bueatiful. Have fun gardening...Julian

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty yellow iris:))

    Happy Spring!! and outdoor wednesday~~~

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete