Background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday and its been a month???

It's been a month since I last posted? wow, how can that be? I think I am still recovering.

I found this blog today by linking up with Southern Dreamer's Outdoor Wednesday. This is hilarious, and makes me glad I grew up a few short years later, but I recognize this theory, brother do I?

Housewife Rules
Check it out!

October 3rd is the 50th Anniversary of the first airing of The Andy Griffith Show. We are celebrating at our house with a watch party because TV Land is having a marathon. Actually they have been airing several episodes a day for some time now, a 50 day countdown to the 50th anniversary, so I am enjoying that for sure! So we are having some friends over and some good (I hope) food and watch the greatest show on TV!

Barney is my favorite!












So look forward to this!

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment