Background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

After Christmas Confessions

I did not decorate for Christmas this year.  There, I said it.  I don't know why I didn't...I just never got around to it.  I did make individual handmade tags for everyone on one gift...that took an incredible amount of time and made an incredible mess!  I'll start that about July next year!

I did hang my Santa Face.  One of my daughters thinks this is a little creepy.  The other one thinks its not Christmas if he is not hanging up somewhere.  He is a plaster Santa face that a little old lady who lived next door to us when I was in jr. high gave to me.  I just liked him and she liked that.  I have had him ever since, and that was 46 years ago.
Here he is in his place...


















I didn't put up a tree either.  How bad is that?  I just decorated this little tree that sits in the corner of my dining area all the time.  I decorate it for Christmas, Easter, July 4th and Halloween/Fall.it actually has lights on it so its cute when they are lit...but this was it for the tree...

Now for news...I think I'll try a food blog..a learning experience for sure.  I need to learn more about cooking so it may turn out to be a "OOPS, don't do that!" kind of thing.  It will link here so check back later!

Happy New Year...

SG

1 comment:

  1. It takes a while to find your place on your blog. I'm looking forward to the food part. My google reader got messed up so I lost a few places and yours was one of them. Glad I found a way to get them back. Take care.

    ReplyDelete