Background

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We get wedding pictures!

Last weekend we got the cd with our wedding pictures on it. I was home with the stomach virus on Monday and Tuesday, so I amused myself by putting them on facebook.

My niece Stephanie took them. She is a great photographer. I'll post a few here to amuse you...

The Wedding was on October 24th at Gaylord's Mountain Cafe.

Here were the centerpieces...incorporating some of our favorite things...lavendar, cotton and moon pies. The moon pies were our favors.






















Here is the artsy picture of the rings ... We used a copy of Washington's Farewell Address to the Troops and other writings, instead of a pillow.


We had several different cakes instead of one. This one had a Mayberry theme:















In keeping with the southern theme, the other was this....








We loved him, I named him Art...he was eaten later on. It was sheer carnage....









Go to: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ for more Outdoor Wednesday...

In keeping with Outdoor Wednesday, here is a BW of my grandson and great-nephew outside at the wedding...We think they are adorable...



No comments:

Post a Comment