Background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Back from the Snow of the Century!

Today, its back to work.  And it's Valentines Day.  Last year my new hubby bought a Moleskin journal and wrote me a sweet entry in it.  The thought was that we would write in it on special days, or whatever days and leave it for each other. 
I forgot.
For a whole year.
I forgot.
I apologize.
This morning I wrote in it and left it on his pillow.  And I didn't make up the bed. So...if he decided to make up the bed (he is retired), then he will find it.
He drove me to work today.  When I got out of the car, I told him to have a plan by 5 when he picks me up.

We will see.

Last year my daughter and I made a bunch of Valentine Tags (see my tab called tags)  This year, I didnt make one stinkin' tag.  You would think locked up in the house for 8 of the last 14 days, I would do that.  Nope, I read 4 books and watched a LOT of tv.  Then I decided that it's true...there really IS nothing on tv in the daytime!

So back to the grind, and Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetheart!

Love,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment